maanantai 4. huhtikuuta 2016

Love Story – Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - The truth

(Lily's pov)

I ran as fast as I can further away from home the woods getting darker and darker. Maybe I shouldn't have come here at night. I start to jog and finally walk as exhaustion takes over me. But I'm still not stopping. Not yet. What am I even doing here? There is nowhere to go. I can't go back to that house anymore. I just can't bring my self to go back after what they did. Or should I say didn't do? I stop as I hear a scream. I get closer to the sound as it stops completely. Yeah, I'm so smart. Running to the danger. I look behind a tree as there's man and woman, man is dark haired and the woman's hair is hazel. No one I know anyway. I'm not sure about the man. I can't see his face.

"You won't scream and you stay still." The woman stops moving. The man goes to woman's neck and bites her. What the hell?! I stumble on some stick and the man turns his face on me. As I lie on the ground I gasp at his face.

"Damon?" I look at his fangs and blood stained mouth. He's a vampire.

"Lily? Well now you know." Oh great...

"What are you doing here?" He gets closer to me in every word he says.

"You know... Bad parents and all. You have stalked me so you know." And then I lose my head.

"You know what they did after I come home?! Nothing! They didn't even look at me! Does it make me a bad person that I don't want to be air to my own family? If it does I don't care anymore! If it makes me an attention whore so be it! I don't want to live like this anymore!" The woman looks at me like I'm crazy. Maybe I am.

"You remember the topic on hand?" I look at Damon's fangs and get an idea.

"Bite me. Drink all my blood so there's nothing left. I don't want to live like this and you must be starving. And you stalked me to get a little drink from me anyways so it's all good for both of us." Damon looks like he's constrained so I look at the stick I tripped on before. It's sharp. But before I can go get it Damon has it on his hands.

"Don't you even dare to think about it."

"What are you trying to stop me? There's no one who cares if I'm living or not so give me that stick already!"

"No I'm not going to let you kill yourself. I thought you of all people wouldn't get that low."

"Well sorry for disappointing you. Now give me that stick!"

"No." Damon pins me on the tree leaving the stick out of my reach.

"Why it's so hard to keep you alive? You are like some danger magnet. Always bringing danger to yourself. Maybe I should really eat you after all." I look at him. He's considering the issue.

"I don't really care if you eat me. Then there's even something I'm good for." I smile and Damon frowns.

"You're not scared?"

"I'm not scared of death."

"Or me?"

"Not really. If you kill me I won't blame you. You're a vampire. You need to eat to survive." Damon leans in so I close my eyes. He place his lips on my neck and I wait for the pain but it never comes. What...? Damon sucks my neck. He kisses my neck. Excuse me?!

"Damon what are you doing?"

"It felt right for the situation."

"What? No! You were suppose to eat me!"

"Well I don't really feel like it right now. I already ate after all." He points at the woman view meters away from us.

"Oh." Damon draws back touching his lips. I blush deep shade of red as he looks at me smirking.

"And what should I do to you?"

Ei kommentteja: