sunnuntai 13. joulukuuta 2015

Psycho – Chapter 3

Cuddling

(Hailey's pov)

Next morning I wake up Tate beside me. We're spooning. I blush. I try to get up but Tate's hands on my waist has a death grip on me. I can't move.

"Morning, Hailey. Feeling better?" I turn around to find smiling Tate.

"Y-Yeah... You stayed the night?" I ask my cheeks red like two tomatoes.

"Yeah. Just to make sure you're okay." Tate says looking deeply into my eyes. I look at him cheeks still slightly red. I don't know how long we were on my bed cuddling.

"Let's go down to make some breakfast. You must be starving." Tate smiled at me. My stomach answers for him by growling. Tate laughs and I smile. We went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast together.

"Could you give me the eggs, Hailey?"

"Here." I give them to him and watch as he makes an omelette.

"Do you want bacon on your omelette?" he asks looking at me.

"O-Okay." I say a little flushed. Why am I stuttering? Tate smiles and continues to whisk the eggs. I took the bacon from the fridge and hand them to Tate. Tate pours the eggs into the pan and lays the bacon on them. I look at him from the side.

"Hailey, come here.

"Eh?" I say blushing.

"Come." Tate says smiling. I hesitate for a minute but then go to Tate. Tate took me in his arms. We stand there quietly. Tate flips the omelette and then takes it on the plate.

"I'm safe right?" I ask hugging Tate.

"You're safe with me. I promise."



We're laying on my bed listening to music.

"What do you want to do?" Tate asks suddenly waking me up from my trance.

"Let's watch a movie. You can choose which one." I say pointing at the cabinet where all my movies were. Tate gets up and walks to the cabinet. He spends there time observing my collection and then choosing one.

"Let's watch this!" He says exited. I laugh a little when I see which one he choose.

"Of course you would choose the one with birds." I chuckle at him. We start to watch the movie together. Tate and I sit calmly as the movie played. Neither of us scared.
After the movie, we lay on my bed talking.

"Are you scared of anything? Like, really scared." I ask.

"Well, this might sound stupid, but I'm only scared of losing you. I don't have anyone else, Hailey. Only you." Tears starts to fill Tate's eyes. I smile at Tate.

"No one has never needed me. So I think I'm the same." My suicide-attempt fresh on my mind. My smile dies on my lips. Tate notices this.

"If you need me, you can just say it. I'm right here." Tate opens his arms and I go to him. He wraps his arms around me and strokes my head.

"Thank you for being here." I say my head on his chest.

"I'm always here." I laugh and Tate smiles at me.

"That's good. I think I need you too." Tate's eyes start to water again.

"Hey, don't cry. I can't stand you crying. I want you to be happy." I smile to him and wipe away Tate's tears.

"I am happy. You don't know how long I have waited that someone to need me too."
"Well, now I'm here. And I'm not going anywhere."

"Thank you." Tate smiles and hugs me stay there wrapped around each other. When the time for Tate to go home come, we said goodbye to each other and Tate left. I went up to my room and went to bed. I didn't get to sleep very much. Thoughts about Tate keep me awake and when I finally fell asleep, I dreamed about Tate. The last thing before falling asleep was someones hand stroking my head.

Ei kommentteja: